POSITIVE STAFF WORKING
Note: Boards are advised that the agreed procedures outlined here are currently subject to review. Boards should check with CPSMA Office / www.cpsma.ie for updates and/or advice prior to using the procedures outlined herein.
See Online CPSMA Handbook p.67
- Catholic Schools Partnership- Sharing Good Practice on Inclusion of All Pupils
- Catholic Schools Partnership - Prayer Resource for Boards of Management/Governors
- Catholic Primary Schools: A Policy for Provision into the Future
- Intentional Catholic Schools - Hubs of God's Mercy- Archbishop Eamon Martin
- Guidance Note: Boards of Management -Relevant Contracts Tax/Value Added Tax
- CPSMA Guidance in regard to payments to Independent Assessors - July 2017
- Tax Refund / Charities Act
- FSSU - Primary
- Energy in Education
- Guidelines on the use of School Buildings outside of School Hours - 2017
- INTO/CPSMA Complaints Procedure Guidelines for Primary Schools
- Standardisation of the School Year in respect of Primary & Post-Primary Schools for the years 2020/21, 2021/22 and 2022/23.